- The administrator of personal data contained in openone.pl is the OpenOne company with its registered office in Miasteczko Śląskie, ul. Żyglińska 67, 42-610 Miasteczko Śląskie, NIP: 6261006134, REGON: 272377739.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of consent given by the User or for the purpose of executing the concluded contract.
- The Website acquires information about Users and their behavior through:
- information voluntarily entered into forms
- The data transferred is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to answer a given question.
- A person who has placed data in the form has the right to access, modify and request to cease processing of his data at any time.
Cookies Policy at openone.pl
Cookies are IT data stored on end User's devices intended for use on websites. They do not allow unambiguous identification of the User.
- The openone.pl website does not collect any information in an automatic manner, with the exception of those contained in cookie files. These include: IP address, domain name, browser type, type of operating system and data about the User's navigation path and its time of staying on specific subpages.
- The operator of openone.pl is the OpenOne company with headquarters in Miasteczko Śląskie, ul. Żyglińska 67, 42-610 Miasteczko Śląskie, NIP: 6261006134, REGON: 272377739.
- increase the usability of the website and adjust its content to the individual preferences of the User & nbsp;
- creating anonymous statistics - with the exception of User identification.
- At any time user may change the settings of the cookies in his / her browser. However, these changes may prevent the website from functioning properly.